- Out of stock
Compass Plastimo Iris 50 BlueProduct reference: 21807
Compass bearing IRIS 50.
Exceptional readability of the rose
Returns and exchanges within 45 days*
Free delivery from 99€ of purchase
And from €6.52 worldwide **
100% secure payment
With the Iris 50 compass marine and solid, robustness is more synonymous with austerity.
Warranty 5 years.
• Shock protection ; for a nice touch, it slips, even wet.
• Outstanding readability rose graduated degree in degree by a marking in screen printing of very high definition.
• Projection of graduation to infinity : This allows to avoid Parallax errors and significantly improves the comfort of reading; you won't need to switch near vision to read the rose and the vision to infinity for the bitter face.
• Optimum comfort during recovery, regardless of the State of the sea on account of the stability of the rose and the width of the field of vision of 20 °.
• Accuracy of bearing Thanks to the hardness of the pivot/pierre virtually insensitive to shocks and high-power couple.
• Fully flexible cell welded to the Ultrasonics to prevent any appearance of bubbles and the risk of leakage in time.
Illumination of type photoluminescent integrated & lanee; requiring no maintenance, insensitive to oxidation, running without battery or tritium radio-active.
• Reading of Cape on top, to understand the cap without looking through the Prism (as with a compass of road).
• Compass bearing and orientation.
• Graduation: all 1 °.
• Field of vision: 20 °.
• Deflection: ± 12 °.
• Photoluminescent lighting.
• Red azimuth reading devices.
• Weight: 105 g.